Haha I'm so bad for not being active here, and lookat that, so many faves and watch
I'm sorry for not being able to reply to all comments/notes. I'm just pretty busy at work right now. But I'll be sure to upload updates in the next few weeks
I wont disappoint you there Got tagged by ~Warbaaz1411
1. How long have you been drawing, and what inspired you to do so?
- Since Nursery, I cant remember when I started
but I'm pretty sure I was very young then. I got serious at drawing in college, some guy named Eric inspired me to draw. Hes WOW-tard now though.
2. When you first began drawing, what was your style and subject matter?
- I draw automobiles, house with rainbows at the back, you know, mountains and stuff lol~
3. Did anything in particular drastically change your art style from then to now?
- Hmm, influences from what I see on T.V and to some people, I usually copy styles, but at the end, I create my own, Im pretty sure, I deviate from the "supposedly" style that I'm copying
4. How did you learn how to draw?
- I just draw and draw.
5. What embarrasses you the most about your old artwork?
- Embarrassed? Hell no, Im even proud of it, my drawing of goku from 4th year high, was so awesome, that when I look at it today, I just laugh out loud
7. What makes your old artwork endearing?
- Its made of pure win XD
8. How would you describe your art style now?
- Now, its more like, free form/free interpretation
9. Is it mostly fanart or oringinal artwork now?
- Most of my artwork here at DA are fan-arts, I post original stuff here, but not all. Majority here are lovers of fan-art.
10. What's your favorite medium/program to work with?
11. How do you usually sign your artwork? Do you use watermarks?
- I dont use to adapt to watermarks, but now I do, but its very little.
12. How often does a sketch become a completed piece of art?
- most of the time
13. How often do you complete a piece of artwork?
- when Im not busy
14. How long does it take to complete a piece of art?
- usually days, but I only work on it for an hour, or so.
15. How much of your total art output in the last year has been (a)for class, (b)for commissions/professionally or (c)just for fun/for yourself?
- C. Just for fun/for yourself
16. How do you deal with art thieves, if you've ever had one?
- I just report them.
17. How much do you see your art style/ability changing in the next five to ten years?
- I think ill deviate more away from anime-ish style by that time, but not very western inspired(Square faces and bulky body figure).
18. What is your favorite deviation?
- Mostly form ~tobiee
, great guy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------Bleach Movie 3: Fade to Black
It was out quite sometime now, you can download it somewhere.
anyone has seen it? Bleach movies never seem to fail me, compared to naruto movies.
I'd like to draw rukia in that form, and all others XD.